• Implementing best-in-industry initiatives and processes to develop and maintain workplace standards that reinforce a culture of risk-management, compliance, integrity, quality, ethical behaviour and responsibility across the Australian business and all joint ventures.
• Support the FCAU Australian projects and Head Office with the systematic calibration and organisation of data, information and processes.
• Accountable for consistently analyzing the data analytics processes across the organisation and identifying opportunities to extract further information from company information and data.
• Prepare statistical analysis and data-driven reports and metrics to identify project performance and predict outcomes across the Australian projects.
• Developing the capability of the data management function within Ferrovial Australia.
Qualifications / Experience
• Tertiary Qualifications in an Engineering, Architecture or Science Discipline.
• At least 3 years of post-qualification experience applying data techniques in a construction, engineering and/or infrastructure environment, preferably overseas.
• Experience managing digital components in a project or team with focus on applying and adopting the latest technologies, processes and systems to innovate and enhance business operations.
Relevant Skills and Competencies
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong technological ability to work proactively with all types of stakeholders.
• Collaborative and positive communication and interaction style.
• High attention to detail, analytical and numerical skills.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to deal confidently with all technological and digital platform mediums. Highly motivated and professional attitude with visible, constructive self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
• Continuously maintain knowledge of, and comply with, all relevant Ferrovial Construction Australia (FCAU) policies and procedures and contribute to revisions as required.
• Always represent FCAU and its associated entities professionally, positively and respectfully.
• Visible demonstrate corporate values and ethics in all interactions with stakeholders.
• Participate proactively and positively in safety activities including forums, drills, trials and inspections.
• Take appropriate care of FCAU property including documents and data and ensure that confidentiality and security requirements are maintained at all times.
• Ensure own fitness for work at all times in accordance with FCAU’s policy and support colleagues, in particular direct reports, in ensuring they are always fit to work safely.