We are looking for an Intern with an interest in IT and technology to help join our global IT team. You will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to provide technical support and hardware/software maintenance to our existing technology ecosystem. There are great opportunities to learn about hardware, software and cloud services.
Who You are
- An eager technology enthusiast with basic English and a desire to help people
- A fast and constant learner, a lover of technology who can quickly learn the many different tools we use.
- A strong communicator with solid written and verbal skills, someone who recognizes the benefits of strong documentation.
- As we are supporting Global team, must be able to work flexible hours
What You'll Do
- Support internal employees either remotely or on-site. Work with customers to understand and resolve their need.
- Install, configure, upgrade and provisioning employees with hardware, software and access based on roles and needs.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for automation by leveraging either scripting (powershell) or no-code (Logic App/Zapier) technologies
- Diagnose hardware, network and software problems, and replace defective components to maintain proper functioning
- Asset management and tracking of all hardware and software
- Contribute to ongoing duties and projects, investigate, analyze, propose and implement new and emerging technologies that will further enable our employees
What You'll bring
- Any experience with Windows System Administration, including installation, configuration and troubleshooting would be great
- Any years experience with MacOS System Administration would be amazing
- Experience working with computer hardware, software, and local area networks
- Experience working with Windows 8, 10, Mac OS, Office