What will you do?
We have a strong current and prospective order book and hence are seeking an additional Drainage Engineer with good experience in concept and detailed design of drainage for projects including major transport infrastructure. You will join the existing Drainage team (Newcastle and Sydney) to deliver excellent solutions for drainage components of projects.
You will work with other engineers on projects with our key clients, including TfNSW, Tier 1 contractors, Energy companies, and Department of Defence. Our recent projects include Rankin Park to Jesmond - Newcastle Inner City Bypass; M1 Pacific Motorway Weakleys Drive; Westconnex New M5; Western Sydney Airport Earthworks; Parramatta Light Rail; and Williamtown Special Activation Precinct.
What can you bring to the team?
You are an experienced Engineer with a proven capability in drainage design. You will come to us with:
· Proven experience in delivering drainage design for transport (TfNSW projects an advantage) and other infrastructure projects.
· Ability to use software including 12D and AutoCAD with exposure to MUSIC, HEC-RAS and XP-RAFTS.
· Commitment to quality in design delivery to satisfy both Aurecon and client requirements.
· Collaborative approach with other project disciplines, and delivery teams.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Progression towards or achievement of CP Eng.