Cantabria 2030 was born from companies with the challenge of being independent from institutions and public powers, without turning their back on them. Public-private collaboration is at the core of this project.
And independence also means autonomy. That is why we want to invite you to be part of this exciting project from your company.
Compamies 2030 is a club and belonging to it means being part of that challenge, of being at the forefront of companies in Cantabria. And, in addition, belonging to it also means being able to access the services that the project offers to the companies that support it.
We seek and want 2030 companies to:
- Invest in the territory in which they have grown part of your profit to improve it.
- Encourage innovation.
- Promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth and employment.
- Get involved in the development of C2030 and participate in its international promotion.
- Get visibility as avant-garde Cantabrian companies.
- • Link with other similar companies through alliances focused on people and the planet.
What does it mean to be a Company 2030?
Being a Friend 2030 Company and belonging to 2030 Company also means accessing the services that the project offers to the companies that support it, such as:
- Participate in the regular activity of Cantabria 2030.
- It is involved in the project: regional talent networks, entrepreneurship or financing rounds and innovation platforms.
- It will link its image to a commitment to the development of Cantabria: use of the C2030 corporate image in its media and communication spaces.
- Public communication of its commitment to Cantabria 2030.
- Visibility of your image in the activities and communications of Cantabria 2030, as well as in its online spaces.
In addition, you can financially support C2030 as a 2030 Partner Company.