Cantabria 2030 arose and came from companies with the challenge of being independent from institutions and public powers, without turning their back on them. Public-private collaboration is at the core of this project.
And independence also means autonomy. That is why we want to invite you to be part of this exciting project from your company.
Companies 2030 is a club and belonging to it means being part of that challenge, of being at the forefront of companies in Cantabria. And, in addition, belonging to it also means being able to access the which the project offers to the companies that support it.
We are looking forward for and want Companies 2030 businesses to:
- Invest part of their profit back into the territory where they have grown to improve it.
- Encourage innovation.
- Promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth and employment.
- Get involved in the development of C2030 and participate in its international promotion.
- Get visibility as state-of-the-art, cutting-edge Cantabrian companies.
- Link to other similar companies through alliances focused on people and the planet.
What does it mean to be a Company 2030?
Being a Company 2030 friend and belonging to 2030 Company also means having access to the services that the project offers businesses that support it, such as:
- Taking part in regular Cantabria 2030 activities.
- Being involved in the project: regional talent networks, entrepreneurship or financing rounds and innovation platforms.
- Linking its image to a commitment for the development of Cantabria: use of the C2030 corporate image in its media and communication spaces.
- Public communication of its commitment to Cantabria 2030.
- Visibility of its image in the activities and communications of Cantabria 2030, as well as in its online spaces.
In addition, you can financially support C2030 as a Company 2030 Partner.